- Make an Appointment
Make an Appointment
Sessions are 45 minutes long. Immediately following your appointment, you will be asked to fill out a brief evaluation form. Appointments are held until 10 minutes after the hour, at which time they are canceled and reassigned as walk-in appointments.
Be sure to read all of these directions.
1. Click on our Online Scheduler to make an appointment.
2. If this is the first time you have used this system, you must register. Click on the link which reads, "First time here? Click here to register."
3. After registering, log in. There are three main schedules to choose from: MMC, BBC, or Engineering. BE SURE TO CHOOSE THE CORRECT SCHEDULE FOR THE APPROPRIATE SEMESTER. There is a separate schedule you can choose for an online session.
4. After logging in, you will see this week's schedule. Choose the day of the week you would like to make your appointment. Choose a time that is available for that day. Available times are shown in WHITE. If you would like to schedule with a particular consultant, look for available time slots for that consultant.
NOTE: If you are a graduate student, you may schedule your consultation with one of our graduate consultants (Corey, Shelly, and Tricia). If you are an engineering grad student, you may schedule an appointment with Corey, who also tutors at the Engineering Campus.
Because of limited resources, if you are an undergraduate student, you may schedule only one appointment at a time. Once you complete that appointment, you may schedule another one. However, if you schedule more than one at a time, your other appointments will be canceled. Graduate students may schedule two appointments at a time. After the completion of the second appointment, grad students may schedule up to two more. Any additional appointments will be canceled.
5. Click on the white block to schedule an appointment. A new window will open. Fill in ALL of the required information. Click "Save Appointment."
6. After making an appointment, you will receive an email confirming the appointment and instructions for changing or deleting the appointment. Please remember to cancel any appointment you are unable to attend. If you fail to show up for an appointment (and you have not canceled), you will be allowed one more opportunity to schedule an appointment. If you fail to show up a second time, you will not be able to schedule additional appointments unless you meet with the director.
Following your session, you'll be asked to complete a brief evaluation: https://fiu.mywconline.net/survey.php